* 22 x 22cm (after washing) * Organic cotton flannel * One layer * 10 pieces
The Imse cloth wipes are practical, environmentally-friendly and inexpensive to use.
These wipes are soft and just thick enough to let you wipe all the tiny folds in your baby's skin. Perfect for mealtimes, bath time or for cleaning baby's bottom.
When using cloth nappies, you can wash the wipes together with the soiled nappies. Just place them in the nappy bucket or wet bag after use. If you wish to use these wipes on the go, you can use them with the Planet Wise Wet Bag (XS) for wipes.
* Comfortable and leak-proof fit.* Available in two sizes* Absorbs up to 5 ml of liquidWith Imse Vimse's leak-proof workout pants, you can exercise without worry. Specifically designed to be worn under figure-hugging workout clothes, they're great as a backup for menstrual cups, towards the end of your period, or just to keep you feeling dry at all times outside of your period.The panty is a hipster model with an integrated panty liner. It is made of soft materials and seamless at the leg openings. So you can neither see nor feel it under tight-fitting clothes and at the same time enjoy full freedom of movement without anything chafing.The inner layer is made of thin and breathable polyester that wicks moisture inside and keeps your skin dry with an extra absorbent core of organic cotton that absorbs about 5 ml of liquid. A thin layer of PUL is incorporated into the brief, making it leak-proof.Material:Outer: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane.Absorbent core: 100% organic cottonWaterproof layer: 100% polyester laminated with polyurethane (PUL)Certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®.Machine washable at 60°C. Do not use fabric softener. Do not put in the dryer. Do not expose to any heat source as this may damage the PUL layer.
* Reusable and washable* Diameter 8cm* 10 pieces in mesh bagImse cleansing pads are an environmentally friendly and healthy alternative to one-use cotton wool pads or make-up removal wipes. Regular cotton pads and facial wipes create a lot of rubbish, especially when 2-3 pieces are used on a daily basis to cleanse the face or remove make-up. Moistened wipes wipes also contain preservatives, perfumes and other chemicals which can be absorbed through the skin. The Imse reusable wipes are made from organic cotton and are certified OEKO-TEX 100 meaning they are free of harmful substances and are kinder to the environment. If you prefer black make up removal pads, we recommend the avo+cado cotton pads.Simply moisten the cleansing pad with a few drops of water and apply makeup remover, cleanser or toner and gently cleanse face as usual. The used pads can be collected in the accompanying small mesh bag and washed together. You don't need to worry about losing the small pads in the wash!Made in the EU.Wash up to 90 degrees; wash up to 60 degrees if you choose to wash in laundry net (which we recommend).100% cotton (organic)
* Reusable and washable* Diameter: 9 cm* 10 pieces Imse cleansing pads are an environmentally friendly and healthy alternative to one-use cotton wool pads or make-up removal wipes. Regular cotton pads and facial wipes create a lot of rubbish, especially when 2-3 pieces are used on a daily basis to cleanse the face or remove make-up. Moistened wipes wipes also contain preservatives, perfumes and other chemicals which can be absorbed through the skin. The ImseVimse reusable wipes are made from organic cotton and are certified OEKO-TEX 100 meaning they are free of harmful substances and are kinder to the environment. If you prefer black make up removal pads, we recommend the avo+cado cotton pads.Simply moisten the cleansing pad with a few drops of water and apply makeup remover, cleanser or toner and gently cleanse face as usual. The used pads can be collected and washed together. Care:Wash up to 60° C. Material:100% cotton (organic)Made in Latvia.
* 5 pieces per pack * Smart pocket for easy use* Diameter: 11 cmThese cleansing pads from Imse differ from most other pads in that they have a sewn-in pocket for your fingers on the back. This makes the pads much more comfortable to hold and use.Regular cotton pads and facial wipes create a lot of rubbish, especially when 2-3 pieces are used on a daily basis to cleanse the face or remove make-up. Moistened wipes wipes also contain preservatives, perfumes and other chemicals which can be absorbed through the skin. The ImseVimse reusable wipes are made from organic cotton and are certified OEKO-TEX 100 meaning they are free of harmful substances and are kinder to the environment. If you prefer black make up removal pads, we recommend the avo+cado cotton pads.Simply moisten the cleansing pad with a few drops of water and apply makeup remover, cleanser or toner and gently cleanse face as usual. The used pads can be collected and washed together. Care:Wash up to 60° C. Material:100% cotton (organic)Made in Latvia.
* 22 x 22cm (after washing)* Organic cotton flannel* One layer* 10 piecesThe Imse cloth wipes are practical, environmentally-friendly and inexpensive to use. These wipes are soft and just thick enough to let you wipe all the tiny folds in your baby's skin. Perfect for mealtimes, bath time or for cleaning baby's bottom.When using cloth nappies, you can wash the wipes together with the soiled nappies. Just place them in the nappy bucket or wet bag after use.If you wish to use these wipes on the go, you can use them with the Planet Wise Wet Bag (XS) for wipes.Made in Turkey. OEKO-TEX certified.100% cotton (organic)Wash up to 90 degrees. Tumble or line dry.
* Set for monthly hygiene* Cloth pads of various sizes and thicknesses* With a handy carrying bagThe Imse cloth pads starter kit is a 13-part basic set for monthly hygiene. The included panty liners and cloth pads look pretty, are washable and reusable, and therefore good for the environment as there is no waste.The set includes the following items:-3 panty liners (19 x 7 cm)-6 regular pads (24 x 8 cm)-3 night pads (33.5 x 10 cm)-1 mesh laundry net-1 cloth carrying bagThe cloth pads are made from high quality organic cotton that is soft, breathable and skin-friendly. With the sewn-on snaps the pads can be attached to the underwear as to prevent them from slipping. While the panty liners are suitable for everyday use, the larger pads are ideal for heavier days or nights. On the inside, all pads have a thin PUL layer that prevents leakage.After use, the pads can simply be packed into the included mesh laundry net and then be put in the washing machine.Material:Upper layer and absorbent core: 100% cotton (organic, kbA)Waterproof layer: 100% polyester (coated with polyurethane)Care:Washable up to 60 degrees celsius. Suitable for tumble drying (on the lowest setting).Do not use fabric softener.Made in Europe.
* 100% organic cotton* 3 pairs (six pieces)* 12cm diameterThe Imse reusable nursing pads are made in Europe from 100% soft organic cotton flannel. On one side is a colourful design, the other side is white.Nursing pads are a comfortable way of absorbing leaking milk during or after breastfeeding. These nursing pads do not contain a waterproof layer and should be changed as soon as they become damp. Therefore they are more suited to mothers with a low milk production or who breastfeed part-time.If you prefer a nursing pad that offers more protection, we recommend the ImseVimse Stay Dry Nursing Pads.Washable cloth nursing pads reduce waste, can be used hundreds of times and do not contain harsh chemicals.Material: 100% cotton (organic)Made in EuropeRinse in cold water before washing.Wash at 60-90°. Use laundry net.Tumble dry low.Do not use fabric softener.
* Panty Liner, 2 Cloth Pads & Tampon * Plastic free* washable and reusable Included in the Trial Pack:Two Cloth Pads: Size M: Regular Pad and Size L: Night PadPanty liner size S: 19 x 7cm (when snaps are closed), for lighter daysTampon Regular for medium bleedingImseVimse panty liners and pads are made of thin, breathable cotton and laminated with a layer of polyurethane laminated polyester to prevent spills. They are secured to your briefs by closing the snaps on the wings underneath your underwear. This way they sit in place, securely and comfortably. Cloth pads are especially liked by women who occasionally have fungal infections, as they are very breathable.The reusable tampons are a more natural zero-waste alternative for women who don’t want to forgo the comfort of tampons during their period. The cloth tampon is rolled up and tied down with a little yarn. This little cord serves as a means to remove the tampon later on aswell. It is generally used like any other tampon. An instruction manual is included in the packaging. Washing instruction:Rinse pad and tampon with cold water after use and keep them in a wet bag until laundry day. On a trip, you can just put the pads and tampons in a wet bag and rinse them once you are home. The tampon will need to be sterilised again after washing to remove any detergent build up. Simply boil for 10 minutes and hang to dry.Wash at 60 degrees. No fabric softener or chlorine bleach. Can be tumble dried. Material: Panty Liner & Cloth Pads:Outer and absorbent layers: 100% organic cottonWaterproof layer: 100 polyester (polyurethane laminated)Tampon: 100% Cotton (organic) Made in Europe.
* Waterproof layer* Three pieces of the same size* Washable and reusable(Size with snaps closed)S: panty liners 20 x 6.5 cmM: normal bandages 26.5 x 7 cmL: night pads 36 x 9 cmThe Imse ACTIVE panty liners and pads are pretty, washable and made of organic cotton jersey. Thanks to the jersey fabric, they are even thinner than the CLASSIC version, as well as a little softer and adapt better to the body. That makes them even more comfortable to wear. They still have the same suction power as the CLASSIC version. The panty liners are simply attached to the underwear using the press studs, with the side on which the seam can be seen facing towards the skin.The panty liners are well suited for everyday use, for the lighter days of your period, or as additional security for menstrual cups or tampons.The normal pads and night pads are suitable for heavier days or at night.All panty liners and cloth pads are leak-proof thanks to a thin, hidden PUL layer inside.Rinse with cold water after use and keep in a wet bag (S / XS) until washing day.Care:Washable up to 60 degrees.Suitable for tumble drying (on the lowest setting).Do not use fabric softener!Material:Upper layer and absorbent core: 100% cotton (organic)Waterproof layer: 100% polyester (coated with polyurethane)Made in Europe.
* Organic cotton* Waterproof* Three pieces of the same size and colour/print (Size when snaps are closed)S: Panty liner 19 x 7cmM: Regular pad 24 x 8cmL: Night pad 33.5 x 10cmThe ImseVimse panty liners and pads are high quality feminine pads, made with luxurious organic cotton. The panty liner is very slim and comfortable. Simply secure the liner to you underwear with the snaps underneath. The printed side faces towards the skin.The panty liners are suitable for daily use, for light period days or as a backup for menstrual cups or tampons. The regular and night pads are suitable for heavier days and overnight.All the sanitary pads are reinforced with a thin layer of polyurethane laminated polyester to make them leakproof. Rinse after use and store in a wet bag until laundry day.Outer and absorbent layers: 100% organic cottonWaterproof layer: 100 polyester (polyurethane laminated)Made in Europe.
* For extra slim panties and thong panties* Waterproof layer* Size: 15.5 x 5.5 cmImse panty liners are made of soft, breathable organic cotton and have a thin polyester layer on the bottom to prevent seepage. They are very thin, comfortable and do not slip. The pad is easily attached to your underwear using the snaps.The panty liners are a good companion on almost every day of your cycle. They are good for light periods, discharge, light bladder weakness or as additional protection when using menstrual cups or tampons.Their size makes them smaller than conventional panty liners and their narrow shape towards the back makes them particularly comfortable to wear in thong panties or other very narrow panties.To be able to use the panty liners comfortably on the go, we recommend storing them in a small wet bag.Washable up to 60 degrees.Suitable for tumble dryer (on lowest setting).Do not use fabric softener! Top layer and absorbent core: 100% cotton (organic).Bottom layer: 100% polyester (coated with polyurethane).Made in Europe.
* 8 tampons of same size and colour* 100% organic cotton* Washable and reusableThese reusable tampons are a great natural and zero waste alternative for women who prefer the convenience and comfort of tampons. With these ImseVimse tampons, you won't need to buy new supplies every month and only natural fibres will touch your skin.The organic cotton tampons come in three sizes to suit light, regular and heavy flows. Imse recommends changing every 4-6 hours. For nights you may wish to use a cloth pad or menstrual cup instead. One tampon for testing is part of the Imse Cloth Pad & Tampon Trial Pack.Mini - light flow: approx 1.5 x 5cm (when rolled up)Regular - moderate flow: approx 1.8 x 5.2 cmHeavy - heavy flow: approx 2.5 x 5.3 cmBefore use:Boil your cloth tampons before first use. Hang up to dry. When they are dry, roll the tampons up tightly and tie a knot at the end to avoid unravelling. Do not make more than one knot, as this can make it difficult to untie after use.How to insert: 1) Always wash hands before and after use.2) Gently pull on the string to make sure the knot is secure, before inserting.3) Relax and using two fingers, gently slide the tampon into your vagina. Once the tampon is inside, use your finger to push it all the way in. Make sure the string is hanging down. When it sits correctly, you should not be able to feel it.How to remove:1) Always wash your hands before and after use.2) Using a piece of toilet paper, gently tug on the string. If it doesn't come easily, then the tampon may be too absorbent for your flow. Next time choose one that is less absorbent. If you can't find the string, get into a squatting position, breathe out and with two fingers remove the tampon. A mirror may help. 3) You can directly unravel the used tampon and rinse with cold water and then place in a small waterproof wet bag until laundry day. Or if you're not at home then you can place it in the wet bag and rinse later. Ideal wet bags for travelling with tampons are Imse (XS), Smart Bottoms Mini or Bloom & Nora Out and About Bag with two pockets. Avoid using hot water for rinsing as it can set the stains in.4) Always remember to remove the cloth tampon at the end of your period.Washing:Use an appropriate amount of detergent and avoid fabric softener, which reduces the absorbency. Wash at 60-90 degrees and air dry or tumble dry. Boil before next use to remove detergent residue. Hanging in the sun can help to reduce stains or using a mild stain removal soap like the I Provinzali Wash Away Stain Soap.If you are new to alternative period products and would also like to try cloth pads, we recommend the Imse Trial Pack, which contains one reusable tampon (regular) and three cloth pads (small, medium, large). Material:100% Cotton (organic)Washing instruction:Wash at 60-90 degrees. No fabric softener or chlorine bleach. May be tumble dried
* Waterproof outer* Three pairs (six pieces)* 12 cm diameterThe ImseVimse Stay Dry nursing pads absorb extra milk flow before and after breastfeeding.The pads consist of a breathable waterproof outer in pink, white or black, which prevents leaks and wet spots. In the middle is an absorbent middle layer of organic cotton terry and soft fleece that keeps your skin dry.Washable cloth nursing pads reduce waste, can be used hundreds of times and do not contain harsh chemicals.Made in Europe from certified organic cotton and OEKO-TEX 100 approved materials.Outer layer: 100% Polyester (mit Polyurethan beschichtet)Inner layer: 100% Cotton (Organic)Fleece layer: 100% PolyesterRinse in cold water before washingWash at 60-90°. Use laundry net.Tumble dry low.Do not use fabric softener.
* Wet bag with button-on cotton case* Suitable for washing machines* Pouches for fresh and used tampons or menstrual cupsThe Imse wet bag for tampons is a two-part system that consists of a waterproof and odor-proof wet bag and a button-on cotton bag. Unused tampons are put in the cotton bag so that you always have them at hand when you are out and about. Used tampons simply go into the zippered wet bag, where they no longer bother you. The wet bag set is small enough to fit in any handbag or even trouser pocket.After use, the PUL laminated wet bag can simply be put in the washing machine. The product is certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.Care instructions:Washable at 40 ° to 90 ° C. Then air dry.Dimensions:Wet bag: 10.5 cm x 8.5 cm (laminated with polyurethane)Cotton case: 8 cm x 8 cmMaterials:Wet bag: 100% polyesterCotton case: 100% cottonMade in Latvia.
* Gentle and absorbent* 22.5 x 22.5 cm* Pack of 3The double layered face wipes from Imse are made from soft cotton. The fabric is wonderfully thick and absorbent. They are Oeko-Tex 100 certified. The wipes are washable and can be used again, making them a more sustainable alternative to one-use products. One side of the face wipes is made from a snug cotton jersey. The other side is cotton frottee.Material:100% Cotton (Oeko-Tex 100 certified)Care:Washable at up to 60° C. Do not bleach. Can be dried on the clothes line. Can be tumble dried on low. Can be ironed on high.Made in Latvia.
* Small and convenient* Perfect for storing small wet items* 20 x 14.5cmThe Imse Wetbag are small and can conveniently be used to store your cloth pads, nursing pads, cosmetics or menstrual cups, while you are out and about. The small wetbag fits in most bags or backpacks with its small measurements and because of the waterproofed fabric, it keeps your damp items from leaking. If you want to take wet cloth wipes with you, we rather recommend the use of the Planet Wise Premium Wetbag (XS) for cloth wipes.The fabric complies to Oeko-Tex Standards.Can be washed up to 60 degrees. Dries on the line very quickly.* High heat can damage the PUL (polyurethane) ! Avoid drying the bag on the heater or exposing them over longer periods to the blazing sun. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.100% Polyurehtane laminated polyesterMade in Europe.
* Smart alternative to conventional paper towels* 22.5 x 22.5 cm* Soft and gentle to nose, mouth and faceImse's reusable wipes are made of soft cotton flannel and can be used for the same things we usually use paper tissues for. Whether as a handkerchief, to wipe your mouth or face, as a make-up removing cloth or a napkin - the ImseVimse wipes can be used for all that and more. After using them, they can then simply be washed and used again; without producing any additional waste! This not only benefits the environment, but also your own wallet, as you no longer have to buy so many disposable wipes.One pack contains five cloth wipes.Dimensions:22,5 x 22,5 cmMaterial:100% cotton (cotton flannel, organic)Care:Washable up to 90 ° C. Suitable for tumble drying.Made in Turkey.
* 100x80cm* OEKO-TEX Standart 100 class 1* 100% organic cottonThis two-layered ImseVimse Baby Blanket feels soft and light, ideal for summer as a light blanket or play mat. The organic cotton blanket is perfect for laying over your baby when it is in a a buggy or car seat. The fun animal designs are gender neutral and this blanket will surely be a much-loved companion of your child.If you prefer a thicker blanket made from wool for the cooler months, we can recommend the Disana baby blanket in classic diamond knit or in the two-tone Melange Design.We recommend washing the blanket in a gentle cycle and air-drying it but it can also be tumble-dried if desired. 100% organic cottonWash up to 60 degrees. Can be dried in tumble dryer on lowest setting.
* 120 x 120 cm* OEKO-TEX Standard 100 class 1 certified* 100% Cotton (Organic)This blanket by Vimse is great for swaddling or as a simple blanket. The soft cotton is gentle to the skin and offers enough stretchiness for swaddling. The blankets come in a variety of pretty patterns and in packs of two.Care instructions:Wash at up to 60° C, do not bleach with chlorine, may be ironed, can dry on the clothesline or on low heat in the dryer.Material:100% Cotton (Organic)Made in Pakistan.
The Vimse Bandana Bib is a practical accessory keeping your child and their clothes clean and dry, while still looking cute and fashionable!It is available in colourful patterns and also in white decorated with lace for a festive occasion.The soft organic cotton layer absorbs any dribble, while the fleece layer prevents moisture seeping through onto the clothes below. You can switch between two sizes with long-lasting snaps. The bib covers the neck area thoroughly and is perfect for the cold weather. It is especially useful for children who are teething.Washable up to 60°C. Do not tumble dry. No fabric softener. No bleach.Material: Top layer: 100% cotton (organic)Bottom layer: 100% polyester
* OEKO-TEX cotton* 70x70cm or 85x85cmThe Vimse muslin squares are made of double-woven 100% cotton. These muslins are ideal as a newborn nappy together with a waterproof cover or as multipurpose cloth for baby.As a nappy, the muslins fit babies from 2-8kg and can be folded in multiple ways (see photos and video), secured with a Snappi fastener and worn with a Capri or Rumparooz nappy cover. Alternatively, the muslin can be used as a nappy insert in a cover. Of course the ImseVimse muslins can be used for many other purposes: as an underlay under babys head or when breastfeeding in bed, shoulder protection for burping babies, wiping dribble or milk from baby's mouth etc.The four muslins are neatly packaged and are an ideal gift for new parents. Made in Pakistan. This product is certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100 class 1 for baby productsMaterial: 100% cottonWash up to 90 degrees. Tumble dry low or hang up to dry. Do not use fabric softener.
L (9 - 12 kg)
Pink Sea Life
* Prevents leakage of solids* OEKO-TEX certifiedThe snug and comfortable swim nappies from Vimse prevent leaks of solids and are real eye-catchers at the pool or beach! They keep the pool and beach safe from little accidents, while you and your little one have fun in the water.They are made from a fast drying breathable material that is OEKO-TEX certified. The snaps on one side of the nappy enable quick and easy changes. Some designs also come with an adorable frill for an extra sweet touch!Sizing:NB - 4-6kgS - 6-8kgM - 7-10kgL - 9-12kgXL - 11-14kgSL - 13-17kgOutside fabric: 80% polyamide, 20% elastaneInside fabric: 100% polyesterWash at 40 degreesTumble dry low or hang up to dryDo not use fabric softener* High heat can damage the PUL (polyurethane) ! Avoid drying the nappy on the heater or exposing them over longer periods to the blazing sun.
Junior (16 - 20 kg)
* Outer layers of organic cotton, OEKO-TEX certified* Hidden waterproof layer* cute designsThe Vimse trainer helps children during potty training and is made with wonderfully soft natural materials. The trainers are designed for toddlers and small children who are getting used to the wet feeling and to wearing underwear they can pull down themselves.There is one hidden water resistant layer in the core of the trainer, however the trainer is not designed to be 100% leakproof. Therefore it is more suited to being worn during the day and not at night or during naps.The rest of the fabric is a very pleasant and soft absorbent organic cotton.The wide elastics allow for a snug yet comfortable fit.Material:Absorbent layers: 100% cotton (organic)Inner: 100% Polyester (laminated with polyurethane)Certification: This product is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 1 for baby products.Washing instructions: Rinse after use. Wash at 60 degrees inside out. Can be tumble dried.Made in Latvia.